The painting of his Highness the Nizam the VII, Mir Osman Ali Khan inaugurating the High Court building on 31st March, 1919.
The present building of Telangana High Court strands on the Southern bank of the river Musi.
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice and the Hon'ble Judges of High Court of Andhra Pradesh as on 18th March, 2005.
Full Court assembled for bidding farewell to a retiring Hon'ble Judge.
The Court Hall of the The Hon'ble the Chief Justice is a part of the main building on the western side.
The spacious Chamber of The Hon'ble the Chief Justice attached to the Court Hall is beautifully furnished and decorated and provided with a library of important Law-books and Reporters.
An aerial view of the brilliantly illuminated Conference Hall on the first floor of the main building.
The first floor of the main building houses the courts of The Hon'ble the Chief Justice and other Hon'ble Judges.
The Seven-Storyed building housed with the chambers of the Registrars, Officers, all Administrative Sections, Computer Center and Coference Hall constructed in the year 1998.
The Elegant Reception counter at the entrance to the Conference Hall situated on the Sixth Floor of the modern, seven-storeyed Administrative Block.
A Training Session for High Court Officers at the Tri-partitioned Conference Hall.
A huge, multipurpose, air-conditioned hall with tri-partition arrangement situated on the sixth floor of the modern seven storeyed building is used for conducting seminars, conferences, training sessions, etc